Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's complicated... or whatever

Romance has never been a goal for me. It still isn't. I'm not sure if I have it in me. This causes me a great deal of frustration. Maybe I'm abnormal in this area? I had a thought earlier this year that I'm too cynical for Christian girls and too Christian for normal girls. Don't get me wrong, I'm open to that special someone blowing me away and all but I have very little enthusiasm towards the whole thing. This leaves me in an odd position. Maybe I should care more? I may have over-complicated this. It's late.

1 Comments:

At 12/21/2007 11:54:00 PM, Blogger Rebel Heart said...

well if it causes you a great deal of frustration you obviously do care

otherwise everything's fine, it's unlikely Christian/abnormal girls and non-Christian girls are thinking about how you feel about them, they're just happy to have a man who's good looking enough to fuck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home