Thursday, July 26, 2007

WHY I SUCK!

My name is AJ and I suck ass so bad it's good. I think I'm really cool and punk rock but really I'm just a little bitch with no friends. No-one can stand my ugly face for very long and they vomit when ever they see me. I'm an example of poor breeding.
I'm all like 'OH Matt Wilson is a gay ass homo butt muncher!' But really I am the biggest loser of them all I cry too much about all the crap in my bitch, bitch, bitch I go. I am AJ and I'm a big dumb fag hag ass face sandwich slurper. Call me names and tell me that Matt is cooler than me because he is the pants in our relationship and I'm just socks.

1 Comments:

At 7/26/2007 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Christina said...

*sigh* Matt, are you using AJ's blog again? :P

Hmmm... maybe I should get back to work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home