Sunday, June 03, 2007

Injured

Tonight Ray, Kat, Ruth Brehaut and I were in a car crash on Riccarton Road. We rear ended the car in front. Ray wrote her car off. Ruth, Brehaut and I went to hospital for several hours, we were all in the backseat. Ruth has hurt her back and was kept in hospital overnight. Brehaut hurt his shoulder and ribs and was still there when I left but just got discharged. Ruth is getting a CT scan as doctors were worried about a spinal irregularity but its mainly precaution, she was able to walk-just slowly. It happened about 6.30pm, I got discharged at about 10.45pm and talked to both Ruth and Brehaut for a bit then got Kat to come get me. I Had had an x-ray and found out i cracked a rib but all I could do was take painkillers and do breathing exercises for the next four-six weeks. So, yeah, please be gentle with me during this time I'm feeling tender, quite sore and rather fragile.

6 Comments:

At 6/03/2007 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Rebel Heart said...

take care bro, i was in a car accident last year too drove off a cliff

also i was serious in my last post, fyi my uncle died around the same time he wasn't aChristian

 
At 6/06/2007 12:17:00 AM, Blogger AJ said...

stan, im sorry about your loss. but they are two very different scenarios and i dont feel comfortable with someone i barely know commenting on my fathers passing. please stop, i won't ask again

 
At 6/07/2007 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Rebel Heart said...

the whole you have to be part of the Christian clique thing huh, no non-friends allowed - i know that attitude too well from Navs

 
At 6/08/2007 12:28:00 AM, Blogger AJ said...

no stan.it's the whole "you have to know me well enough before you can comment on things quite sensitive to me attitude" my fathers death is not a topic i want to discuss with people i'm not close to. it has nothing to do with christian attitudes or cliques.
get over it

 
At 6/08/2007 04:35:00 PM, Blogger Rebel Heart said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6/08/2007 04:53:00 PM, Blogger Rebel Heart said...

meh, GB**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home