Friday, September 15, 2006

Bang Bang You're Ned

What have I been up to recently? As I am soooo very interesting I'll tell you. I went to Nelson a couple of weeks ago to see my Dad. We hung out and watched a fishing show which was interesting because nothing happened and I don't like fishing, so it was something different. I spent looks of time with my Dad and he had some not so good moments but it was cool to see him. I also saw Jared who came up to Nelson for work and proceeded to introduce him to some Nelson peeps after tea, firstly my Dad, followed swiftly by my brother who was on air at the student radio station and looked partiicularly dark and gothic yet cheerful and 'sunny'.Afterwards I took Jared to Michael Trestons house and introduced him to Michael, Maureen, and their kids Aidan and Eva. This was all topped off by me introducing Jared to my most 'Nelson hippy' of friends Holly. She had been abandoned by her fiance (my friend Chris - who DOES exist thankyou Matt-so-called-bloody-Wilson). We went for coffee at Cafe Affair then back to Hollys pad before Jared awayed into the Nelson night.

Aren't I interesting?

Tune in soon for my next post: 'Are all fundementalist christians really just closet homosexuals?'

1 Comments:

At 9/15/2006 07:27:00 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

He really does exist too. I met him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home