Monday, November 19, 2007

THE GREAT CHEESE CAPER OF 2007

From about 10pm last night (Nov 18) myself, Reuben R and Nathan ate cheese,
a third of a block each. These portions were roughly 170 grams worth of Edam each. We ate our cheese on crackers at Nathan's parents place in an attempt to see how it would affect our sleeping and dreams. It began after a passing comment at Spreydon and escalated into a full scale cheese fest. We ate. A lot. It was fun in a certain way. It was torture in many other ways. I suspect I will blog about the aftermath of this event once I have slept but for now I shall away and see just what is going to happen...

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2007 07:46:00 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

what happened?

 
At 11/22/2007 01:36:00 AM, Blogger AJ said...

what didn't happen?!

nothing happened. it was a bit of a let down. i did have a dream about my brother that night, then about heath ledger as the joker. yeah. it wasn't that exciting :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home