Monday, July 30, 2007

Um...

Hi. I tossed up posting this due to my fear it may be misinterpreted. But I thought it was the easiest way to go about it. I am suffering from some depression rooted in, as far as I can tell at this stage my Dad's death. It is affecting my mood and sleep patterns. I have had issues with insomnia since I was around 11 and it came back more so when I was 17. It's quite excessive at the moment aswell. If I seem bummed, withdrawn, sad, overly emotional, lacking in confidence etc; this is probably why. I am getting counselling and trying to treat this properly. It's a pretty tough time so support and patience would be appreciated :) I'll get there but right now I'm feeling rather tender. Sorry to be a downer but I figured I should explain myself to my friends and this seemed the easiest and least time consuming. Want to know more? Just ask. :)

2 Comments:

At 8/01/2007 01:30:00 PM, Blogger Kat said...

*Hug*

Feel free to bitch and rant at me anytime, day or night, if you feel the need :) I may suck at coming up with any kind of answers to, well, anything, but I can lend a sympathetic ear and listen like it was going out of fashion. Yeah. Love ya mate.

 
At 8/05/2007 12:42:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home