Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Rumours

It seems that there are a few rumours circulating at the moment regarding my love life.
I have decided to address this here so those who are curious can have their curiosity satisfied
without the awkwardness of having to ask face to face.
So here goes....

I greatly and publicly admire the person I am being implicated with. They are someone I respect.
I enjoy listening to this person and feel we have some pretty key things in common, which is cool
and I want to make sure people know that I have held this person in the highest regard for a while :).
Anyway if I don't get on with this Matt Wilson will let his version of the cat out of the bag!

Alright: I am not involved romantically with Daniel Johns (frontman of successful Australian band Silverchair).
Matt has been making outrageous claims to the contrary but I can assure you all that he is wrong.
I have never even met Daniel Johns.
I'm sorry to have to do this all so publicly but it was getting a bit out of hand. I appreciate how delicate
this post is and apologise if anyone is upset. Please don't get too personal with comments.
This has been hard enough as it is. Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 9/20/2007 08:45:00 PM, Blogger Rebel Heart said...

that was disgusting. kinda like this but worse www.cupchicks.com

 
At 9/25/2007 11:27:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

what was disgusting stan? you left far too much to the imagination...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home