Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm sorry I didn't say so sooner...

The last couple of days have been pretty significant for me in ways many of you may be shocked to discover...



I hope those affected can handle this...


























I've come up with an idea for an upscale Monte Christo sandwich. Basically you take out the standard cheese and chuck a little brie (not Brehaut mind you) in there and it takes it to a whole other level. But I'm not sure whether I'd clasify it as an entre or a desert. I think I'll go with entre (not Andre mind you). Well I suppose I should get about sorting this creation out. If you're reading this you probably, like me need a hobby.

2 Comments:

At 9/01/2005 11:52:00 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

As if experimenting with cheese isn't a hobby...

 
At 9/02/2005 09:28:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

well its more of an obsession really a guilty habit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home