Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thought I'd disappeared off the face of the planet didn't you, didn't you...

Hello one and all.

Now not that Idon't love everyone posting about The book of Swam on my oh so huggable blog but all the posts between 'SHE LIKES ME' and this one were not written by me. Lets just say they were written (in my assumption) by R Nordberg and R Knapstein, no that's too obvious lets say Ruth N and Ray K (that rhymes), so please feel free to continue commenting but I can't take credit for RK and RN's work that would be plagiarism.

Anywho, must be off I have much to do and less time in which to do it in.

Peace and Love and Hugs and other such things.

AJ (for real this time)

1 Comments:

At 6/03/2007 05:23:00 PM, Blogger Rebel Heart said...

hey bro, how are you feeling? would you like a visitor? if you do just write me an e-mail, jesuscrux@hotmail.com - GB**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home