Monday, August 08, 2005

IN LOVE WITH....

My brother, in the way a bussiness man loves a fine cuban cigar! He bought me my Foo Fighters ticket, 'Standing General Admission.' This means that on Friday, November 25, 2005 I will be in Wellington (home town to the charming and lovely Ruth Nordberg) rocking out to the band infinitley better than U2! I'll also be rocking out to a lesser degree to Weezer the Foo's support act (also better than U2). Yep it's gonna be killer.

I'm so very excited it's gonna kick every arse and enjoy doing it... Peace Out and ROCK!

2 Comments:

At 8/09/2005 08:27:00 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

doing the 'yeah, I'm lovely and charming' dance.

 
At 8/09/2005 11:18:00 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you! I was almost worried that you might miss out cos my flatmate missed out and he's incredibly gutted!! Yay!! I'm doing the excited dance! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home