Thursday, January 26, 2006

Developments in my Love Life

So back from Wellington by which I mean Porirua. 'Twas an experience to be sure. Just ask Matt. Anyways I thought I should let everybody know that I have fallen into a state of excitement over Dave and AJ's sleepout (I just wrote in Third person, or is it second person?). It's cool and new. I also noticed that we have a crappy old Green or Glass house (dunno what its called) which I would like to think I'll repair and use to grow stuff. I also got to see Andre yesterday which was wahooey. I think Andre is a way cool duuuude. Also I bought some Spirulina which I didn't dig, it had way too much bannana in it and it's not as good as the other spirulina I've had in the past. Hey Matt Price just turned up "Hi Matt." said AJ "Yes it is I the bringer of bad odours." said Matt. Well this stream of consciousness post is making me sleepy. Have fun all you happy campers (at the camp this weekend).
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Peace

2 Comments:

At 2/01/2006 02:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P-Town eh?! Chillin wit ya homies I suppose?

 
At 2/03/2006 12:17:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

yip yip we laid down some phat beats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home