Thursday, December 15, 2005

a post

i don't know what to post about. hmmm. well the weather looks kinda like it's getting better. uh i'm a christmas orphan. i have been playing drop d guitar. oh i know what i can post about now... i'm going to destroy my faith next year in fun and creative ways. yep, i'm gonna study me some philosophy and religous studies papers and hang out with people from different religions/faiths/backgrounds and try to learn about them and their beliefs. it's gonna be fun. i'll try not to have too many faith crises fortunately i have a crack support network around me to ensure i stay on the jesus track (ok jared and matt but they're kinda christians). hoorah for exploring! also hoorah for heresy group. i like my heresy group and all the learning i do sitting quietly with my notebook. hmmm. i am quite excited about study next year. praise jesus (for pizzas)....... thats my poem.

6 Comments:

At 12/16/2005 10:48:00 PM, Blogger Christina said...

lol

 
At 12/16/2005 11:54:00 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Wicked! Looks like you know what you're getting yourself into so I won't trouble you with warnings. I shall look forward to philosophising with you.

 
At 12/21/2005 08:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like next year might be heaps funness! It'll be heaps interesting to hear about what you find with varied religious peoples.

And I think I agree with the transformer... your poem is well ummm... something but certainly better than reality TV!! :D

 
At 12/22/2005 06:41:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

fraser you are the bane of my existence

 
At 12/22/2005 08:08:00 PM, Blogger Christina said...

I thought Matt W was the bane of your existence? :P

 
At 12/27/2005 02:26:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

no matt is my reason for living witout him i would have no one to pick aprt and critique with my constructive criticism.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home