Wednesday, December 07, 2005

matt wilson and other tradgedies... of the commons

i went to the foo fighters in wellington. it was awesome they are my favourite band. i got to be a foot away from dave grohl and i heard all my favourite songs by them and everlong was pretty cool (it's my favourite song) i would recommend the foo fighters to any and everybody.

um ok bye...

ps:matt wilson, if you read this i have a question... how could you do such a thing? have you no conscience or decency? you should be ashamed of yourself for doing what you did! for shame.

3 Comments:

At 12/07/2005 08:18:00 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Hehehe.

How is Matt Wilson a tragedy? That whole paragraph's just made me curious, AJ, I think you're gonna have to tell me at some stage :P

I would've thought the tragedy might have been Brehaut, and his "hey, did you hear Simple Plan are opening for the Foo Fighters?" trick.

 
At 12/07/2005 08:30:00 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I'm sorry AJ. Do you think God will ever forgive me?

 
At 12/09/2005 05:01:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

I don't know Matt I just don't know.
And Christina, the tragedy is matt's mere existense. Look at Him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home